Sample room codes from SEPS that can be used
BEDROOM, ISOLATION, NEGATIVE PRESSURE
BEDROOM, PSYCHIATRIC CARE, SECLUSION
BEDROOM, ACUITY ADAPTABLE
CONFERENCE ROOM, SMALL
CONFERENCE ROOM, MEDIUM
DENTAL TREATMENT ROOM, GENERAL
EXAM, SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY
OFFICE, ADMINISTRATIVE, SHARED
OFFICE, Key Personnel, Medium
STORAGE, EQUIPMENT AND SHELVING
OPERATING ROOM, CYSTOSCOPIC
1. Enter Your Email Address
2. Type in VA room codes such as “DNTG1, NMGS1, OFC01” and select proceed.
3. Receive an email link to the resulting BIM created live from SEPS data.
4. Open the BIM in a web browser or iPad.
5. Edit BIM in Revit, SketchUp, Onuma. View SEPS data in Excel.
• View VA Room Templates with Room Codes and Names
• Export to BIMXML or IFC Here
• View Video Tutorial
• View Sample Output
• Or Create your own on the fly:
Note: The Space and Equipment Aggregator currently generates BIMs from VA standard room codes and contents in SEPS.
To create BIM Departments use the SEPS Department Aggregator.
To create projects from SEPS BIM Excel exports use the Project Generator.
The Space and Equipment Aggregator is provided as a free utility to use “AS IS”
The BIM objects and spaces are the latest known data from the posted VA Space standards and SEPS and there may be inconsistencies between these standards that the user needs to resolve for actual design and construction projects.